We're here to help you!
Advising is a process based on a close student-advisor relationship intended to help students achieve their educational, career and personal goals through the use of the college and community resources.
Come learn how Shoreline is your path to a brighter future. Advisors will guide students through a discussion explaining how Shoreline is a thriving, supportive, and diverse community. Learn about the programs offered, methods of payment, and admissions process. Start your journey here!sign up for Experience shoreline
Did you just apply to Shoreline? Welcome to the 'Phin community! To ensure your success, it is highly recommended that you attend both a START and NSO session.
- START (Student Advising and Registration Session) - Advisors will lead students through an engaging session and explain degree requirements and the registration process. You will leave this session registered for next quarter.sign up for start
- NSO (New Student Orientation) - Advisors, Success Coaches, and Student Leadership Center staff offer an exciting session and learn about campus services, activities, and classroom expectations. You will leave this session prepared for the start of the school.Sign up for nso
Already a member of the 'Phin community? See how your advisors can help you reach your goals.
- Plan and complete degree requirements
- Choose classes for next quarter
- Stay in good academic standing
- Transfer to a 4-year school
- Prepare for employment