Advisors will lead new students through an engaging session and explain degree requirements and the registration process. You will leave this session registered for next quarter.
Who should Come
- have recently applied to Shoreline,
- Intend to begin classes in the upcoming quarter, and
- have little or no college experience.
*Students interested in the automotive program should contact that department directly
**All other students should contact the Advising and Coaching Center to make an individual appointment
What to Expect
- Meet advisors and other new students
- Review degree options at Shoreline
- Create a class schedule and register for courses
- Learn about payment options, including Financial Aid
- Hear about academic and personal resources available
How to Prepare
- Complete the application to the college
- Know your student identification number
- Review areas of study offered at Shoreline
- Review and collect the appropriate placement documents
How to Sign Up
Choose a date below and then fill out the RSVP form. We look forward to seeing you!