|Mon - Thurs||10:30 - 11:20 a.m.|
|Mon, Wed||12:30-1:20 p.m.|
My teaching career at Shoreline began in 1972. I earned my degrees at Western Washington University and the University of Washington.
These are the classes I teach. These courses are taught in the classroom (face-to-face) and online (distance learning):
- BUSTC 101, Beginning Keyboarding
- BUSTC 102, Speed Keyboarding 1
- BUSTC 103, Speed Keyboarding 2
- BUSTC 107, Computer 10-Key (Online only)
- BUSTC 112, Filling (Online only)
- BUSTC 128, Word 2013, Level 1
- BUSTC 129, Word 2013, Level 2
- BUSTC 135, Applied Word Processing (Online only)
- BUSTC 160, PowerPoint, 2013
- BUSTC 185, Publisher, 2013 (Online only)
In addition to online, these classes are offered in the Business Technology Center. The method of instruction is through small group lectures and one-on-one instruction. You have the flexibility to work in class or outside of class.
When you enroll in one of my classes, a Canvas account is created for you. You can log in on the first day of class at http://shoreline.instructure.com; follow the screen prompts. If you have any problems, please call the Distance Learning helpline at (206) 546-6966 and/or visit the Getting Started website for more information.