- Considerate, respectful and confidential treatment.
- Continuity and completion of treatment.
- Access to complete and current information about your condition.
- Advance knowledge of the cost of treatment.
- Explanation of recommended treatment, treatment alternatives, the option to refuse
treatment, the risk of no treatment and expected outcomes of various treatments.
- Treatment that meets the standard of care in the profession.
- Compliance with OSHA, WISHA AND HIPAA guidelines.
- To commit to and keep all dental appointments.
- To comply with recommended diagnostic treatment such as full mouth x-ray and full
- To refrain from, verbal, physical or sexual harassment.
- To use respectful language in consideration of others.
- To turn off cell phones and or pagers while in the clinic.