The instructor will:
- arrive in class on time and be prepared to make effective use of the students' time.
- treat students and their opinions with respect.
- be available to students during office hours and at other times arranged by mutual agreement.
- make every reasonable effort to assist students in attaining their academic goals.
- assess student performance in as objective and accurate a manner as possible and as quickly as possible.
- keep abreast of current events and current research in teaching and learning as they pertain to the course.
- challenge students to learn as much as possible.