These requirements apply to all of the essays you will submit. Please observe them. I may deduct points from your grade for failure to follow these instructions.
- Typed; double-spaced; 10- or 12-point font, nothing fancy, no papers in all italics; first line of each paragraph indented; no extra space between paragraphs; 1-inch margins on all sides
- No title page, but a brief descriptive title centered above the first paragraph
- Name, English 101, or English 102, the quarter and year, and the number of words single spaced in the upper right corner of the first page
- Your name and the page number on all pages. (If you cant figure out how to do this in your word processor, you may hand-write the information on the page.)
- I encourage you to print on both sides of the page, but its not required.
- Documents submitted electronically should conform to all of the same formatting requirements (except the staple!).