At Shoreline Community College, you will find all the equipment you need to make your short films, documentaries and experimental media.
Are you filming or recording on campus?
SCC Students need to confirm with faculty before applying to film or record on campus. A Student Application to Film or Record on Campus must be filled out and returned at least 2 weeks before the event date. You will be notified when the project is approved.
206-546-5829 - or -
Here is a sample of some of the gear you'll be using
(our collection is constantly growing):
- Panasonic HPX170 DVCProHD Cameras
- Canon HDSRL Kits
- Prime and Zoom Lens Kits
- NTSC Broadcast Field Monitors
- Panasonic DVX100 DV Cameras
- Rode Microphones
- Sennheiser Microphones
- Sound Devices Audio Field Recorders
- Arri Light Kits (tungsten)
- Lowel Light Kits (tungsten)
- Fluorescent Soflight Kits
- LED Light Kits
- Road Rags Light Control Kits
- DV and HDV Decks
- Avid Media Composer
- Final Cut Studio