Libguides is a new content management system that makes it easy to collaborate with a librarian to build a great resource page that can be easily slotted right into your Blackboard classroom. It is especially ideal for hybrid or completely online courses.
The New Media Lab located in the Library is a place where the campus community can explore new and emerging technologies. It is a partnership between the Library/Media, TSS and eLearning that will empower the campus by facilitating access to innovative media technologies for use in teaching, learning and research.s
The Blackboard Users Group (Bbug) is an online classroom with resources for faculty who use Blackboard. If you are teaching in Blackboard and do not have access to Bbug, please request access by contacting the eLearning Helpline at eLearning@shoreline.edu or call 206-546-6966.
View the Joint Union Management Committee's procedures for storing and accessing faculty grade books here.
- Blackboard 9 Best Practices on web and mobile platforms
- 10 Easy Steps to Taking Your Course Online
- Strategies for Teaching Online Using Blackboard
- Blackboard Best Practices
- Instructional Design Tips
- Basic HTML Info
- 8 Ways to Get Students More Engaged in Online Conferences
- Copyright, Fair Use, and Educational Multimedia FAQ