Respondus Lockdown Browser
Respondus LockDown Browser™ is a customized browser that increases the security of test delivery in Blackboard. When students use Respondus LockDown Browser to access an exam, they are unable to print, copy, go to another URL, or access other applications. Once an assessment is started, students are locked into it until it is submitted for grading. For a complete list of features, visit the Respondus web site at http://www.respondus.com.
How to Get Started
- Watch “Introduction to Respondus LockDown Browser” Demo (3:46 video)
- Read the “Instructor Quick Start Guide” for Respondus LockDown Browser
- Attend a webinar: http://www.respondus.com/products/ldb-webinars.php
- Tegrity Training
Using Respondus LockDown Browser
- Download the Respondus LockDown Browser to your computer
- Share the “Student Quick Start Guide” for Respondus LockDown Browser.
- Preparing an exam for use with Respondus LockDown Browser (video)
- View Written Tutorial
- Q: What are the computer requirements for the LockDown Browser?
- A: View answer
- Q: I'm having problems downloading a Respondus-formatted test bank for a textbook I adopted from a publisher. What should I do?
- A: View Answer
If you have questions or problems using the Respondus LockDown Browser software, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-546-6966. (Our license with Respondus, Inc. does NOT permit instructors or students to obtain support directly from Respondus, Inc. If our staff is unable to solve a particular question or problem, we will contact Respondus, Inc. on your behalf.)