Shoreline has upgraded to Blackboard 9.1.
For tutorials, resources and information on using Blackboard, click on the links below.
You will need Acrobat Reader to view the PDFs of these documents.
Blackboard 9.1 Tutorials
View our collection of short online video tutorials for using Blackboard 9.1.
Check out Blackboard's great collection of online tutorials and PDFs.
- What's New in Blackboard 9 (via Wayne State University) [PDF]
- Blackboard Instructor Manual [PDF]
- NEW How to export content from an existing Bb classroom [PDF] [Video Tutorial]
- NEW How to import your Blackboard course
[PDF] [Video Tutorial]
- How to create a Blackboard Course Banner [Word]
- How to Create a "Home Page" for Users [Video Tutorial] (time 1:28)
- How to upload files to the WAOL Media Server.
View this video and follow these instructions.
- Adding Content to Your Blackboard Course [Word]
- Online Course Syllabus Checklist [Word]
- Working with the Syllabus in Blackboard [Word]
- Using the Blackboard Discussion Board[Word]
- Uploading a Power Point Presentaion to Bb [Word]
- Working with Groups in Blackboard [Word]
- Creating Quizzes/Surveys with the Bb Assessment Manager[Word]
- Archiving Classes [Word]
- Downloading the Grade book [PDF]
- Instructor Briefcase Instructions [Word]
- Blackboard 9 Best Practices on web and mobile platforms
- 10 Easy Steps to Taking Your Course Online
- Strategies for Teaching Online Using Blackboard
- Blackboard Best Practices
- Instructional Design Tips
- Basic HTML Info
- 8 Ways to Get Students More Engaged in Online Conferences
- Copyright, Fair Use, and Educational Multimedia FAQ