Students who have paid tuition and withdraw from class(es) during the first three
weeks of the quarter (or Summer equivalent) may have a refund owing.
- Payments in full using Visa or MasterCard will be refunded to the card that was originally
used (unless paid via NelNet).
- Payments made through Nelnet, in full or through the payment plan, will be refunded
by check payable to the student.
- Payments by cash or check are refunded in the form of a check payable to the student.
- Refunds will be processed automatically.
- Students withdrawing from one or more classes online can contact the college to request
that the refund be expedited. Requests can be made online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone by calling (206)546-4611 during business hours. Please include your
name, student identification number (SID), the quarter, and your payment method (cash,
check, credit card, financial aid, or other payment method).
- Students withdrawing online during the refund period must contact email@example.com to request a refund or a modification to the payment plan. Please include your name,
student identification number (SID), and the quarter for which you are making the
- To receive a refund you must:
- return it within one week of dropping all daytime courses. You will be refunded following
the Tuition Refund Schedule.
- return the permit to the location where you purchased it; for example, if you got
it at the bookstore, you would need to return it there.