Former Students


There is no need for former students to reactivate their files.   We do ask that all former students update their information at, this link, prior to registering for classes.


Former students that have been away from the college for less than one year:

  • May register during continuing student registration based on the number of earned credits, or at any time thereafter during the open registration period. 

Students that have not been in attendance for one year or more:

  • May register for the upcoming quarter immediately following continuing student registration, or at any time thereafter.

If you do not remember your student ID number you can access that information on our website at: this link.  PIN is generally your 6 digit birth date (mm/dd/yy) unless you have changed it.