International students can schedule advising appointments ONLINE. This will allow you to schedule from any computer with internet access.
Appointments will be made available between 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. on Fridays for the following week. Example: On Friday you may schedule an appointment for Monday-Friday for the following week.
Instructions: (See how to do it by downloading this document.)
1. Click on an Advisor's Calendar link.
Jessica Galan - http://www.shoreline.edu/IntlContCal_jgalan
2. Find a time that works for your schedule and click on it.
(If it says "FULL" – that appt. has already been scheduled.)
3. Enter your Student ID Number (SID), click "Continue".
4. Check that your contact information is correct.
5. Click "Sign Me Up for this Time".
6. Click "Close Window"
7. You will automatically be sent an email confirming your advising appointment.
How We Can Help You
If you can't schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor, try again the next week. If you can't find an appointment that fits your schedule and you've viewed all of the advisors' calendars, contact an advisor, call the IE Office or speak with the staff at the front desk. You may also meet with advisors during walk-in advising.