- Submit your application packet in person or postmarked during the week of January 13-17, 2014
- Early or late applications will not be accepted.
- On the application you will indicate if you wish to start during the Spring or Fall
- Attendance of an Information Session is required for all applicants.
2. Screening of Applications
- A Criminal History Background Check will be submitted. Applicants with no entries
or records will be reviewed for program requirements:
- Completion of the application form and submission of requested items
- Proof of High school diploma or GED certificate
- ENGL 100 completion (unofficial transcript) or COMPASS placement into ENGL&101
3. Lottery Selection
- Applicants meeting program requirements and passing a criminal background check (no
records) will be selected by a lottery process for admission. Applicants will be notified
by email of a program admission offer.
- Applications with lottery numbers 1-10, those applicants will be offered Spring/Summer
- The next 10 lottery numbered applications; those applicants will be offered Fall/Winter
- The next 10 lottery numbered applications; those applicants will be placed on a waitlist
for these program times.
- Any applicant not offered admission at this time may reapply for admission the following
- Acceptance forms will be emailed to selected applicants.
- Individuals on the waitlist will be notified of their status.
- Acceptance forms must be returned by the deadline listed on the form. If this form
is not returned by the deadline, an alternate applicant from the waitlist will be
5. Additional Open Spots
- If space becomes available for Spring, students admitted for Fall quarter will be
contacted first to fill those spots. This may open an opportunity for someone on the waitlist.
- If there are an inadequate number of applicants to fill open slots, the application
process may be re-opened.