Degrees & Certificates


University Transfer
See all Areas of Study

Transfer degrees are for students who intend to continue their studies at a college or university.


Professional & Technical
See all Areas of Study

Professional/Technical studies provide students with specialized knowledge and skills to either prepare them to enter a particular field, or enhance existing skills while already employed.


Except for the "AAS-T" degree, credits in these courses are not usually transferrable to a college or university.

Academic Certificates