Once you have tested and been accepted to the Running Start Program you must meet
with your High School Counselor to complete the Running Start Enrollment Verification Form.
The Running Start Quarterly Course Approval Form that was signed each quarter by the
high school counselor, student, parent/guardian and RS College staff has been replaced
by the Running Start Enrollment Verification Form. All students must have completed
a form before attending college classes.
There is a portion of the form which your high school counselor will complete. The
form will then need to be submitted to the Running Start Program (Located in FOSS
Building, Room 5229) for processing. Shoreline Community College will communicate
with you regarding any owed amounts once we process the new Running Start Enrollment
Verification Form submitted by you to the Running Start Office.
- Pick up a copy of the Running Start Enrollment Verification Form from the high school
- Contact your high school counselor for instructions on completing the form, keeping
in mind that counselors are not generally back until mid to late August. Shoreline
Community College Running Start staff anticipate receiving updated paperwork late-August
into early-September, before college classes begin.
- Homeschool students and private school students will be required to complete this
form, as well. Contact your local high school or district you are enrolled through
for further instruction.
- Sign the completed form. (Please note: The high school counselor, student and parent/guardian
signatures are required.) Students will not be allowed to attend college classes without a completed Running
Start Enrollment Verification Form.
- Bring your completed Running Start Enrollment Verification Form to your appointment
in the Running Start office in the FOSS Building, Room 5229.
- Make any desired schedule adjustments at the high school or collegeédo this prior
to deadlines. Students must complete a new Running Start Enrollment Verification
Form each time they make changes to their schedule.
- Pay your tuition and/or fees by Wednesday, September 21.
Please contact the Running Staff office at 206-546-6906 with any questions