There are several advantages to enrolling in the Running Start Program:
- Free Tuition! Students can earn up to two years of tuition-free college credit while
finishing high school. The high school pays the tuition. A maximum of 15 credits are
funded per quarter
- Get a "Running Start" on College Education. Students have the opportunity to earn
college credit while still in high school.
- Advanced Coursework. Students have the opportunity to take advanced courses and a
greater variety of courses than those available at their local high schools.
- Adult Educational Setting. Students whose academic interests are not being met at
a traditional high school often flourish in a different educational setting.
- Flexibility in Scheduling Classes. Classes are available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., also
on the weekends, and online.