- Drink in the morning?
- Need more alcohol or other drugs to get the same feeling?
- Notice memory loss, "shakes," weight loss, mood swings, loss of appetite or other physical symptoms related to alcohol or other drugs?
- Have a hard time getting through the day without alcohol or other drugs?
- Make "getting high" a priority in your day, more important than family, friends, social life or other commitments?
- Spend money on alcohol or other drugs that should be used for housing, food or other necessities?
If you have checked any of the above, contact:
- ADVISING & COUNSELING CENTER
- EMPLOYEE ADVISORY SERVICE
- (for Employees and their Families only) 206-281-6315