Improve your computer, office and English language skills
Reserve your spot for Fall 2016!
Contact us now: 206-546-6930
This three-quarter in-person certificate program gives computer beginners a solid foundation in office computer skills and an introduction to office procedures. Students learn office computer skills while also improving basic skills and English for the office. Using the I-BEST team-teaching method, students attend in-person classes and have support from an office technology expert and a basic skills specialist.
The I-BEST Office Technology program prepares students to work in a variety of entry-level office positions such as office clerk or data entry clerk. A third quarter internship provides work experience. Students earn credits that provide a head start on the way to the business technology certificate of proficiency or AAAS degree.
- Computer beginners are welcome
- 34 college credits applicable to several AAAS degrees
- Only 9 months to completion
- Extra support for ESL and basic skills students
- Speak with the I-BEST Specialist
- Complete the CASAS Placement test
- Explore options for financial assistance
1st Quarter (starts September)
2nd Quarter (starts January)
3rd Quarter (starts March)