Respondus LockDown Browser
Respondus LockDown Browser is a customized browser that increases the security of test delivery in Canvas.
Downloading Respondus LockDown Browser
Download the Respondus LockDown Browser to your computer using Google Chrome for PC users or Safari for Mac Users.
NOTE: Mozilla Firefox is not compatible for downloading the browser.
Using Respondus LockDown Browser
See the "Student Quick Start Guide" for Respondus LockDown Browser.
Watch the video Overview for Students.
Computer Requirements for the LockDown Browser
Respondus LockDown Browser is an application that is installed to your computer.It is also installed on the student computers in Library student labs, rooms 4102 and 4214.
The computer requirements for the Windows version are as follows:
- Windows 8, 7
- Google Chrome (configured to the requirements for the learning management system)
- Windows: 4 MB of free hard disk space
The computer requirements for Macintosh computers are as follows:
- - Macintosh 10.7 or higher
- - 3 MB of permanent space on the hard drive
- - Safari 6.x or higher (configured to the requirements for the learning management system)