Current tuition rates and additional fee information.
- Students are residents of the state of Washington for the length of time defined by
the college and going to school on a full time basis.
- Students are entering the program Fall Term and going to school full time.
- Courses are taken in sequence as outlined and without the need for any developmental
or prerequisite classes.
Overall costs may be higher for the following types of students.
- Those who have not been residents of the state of Washington for the length of time
as defined by the College.
- Part-time students.
- Students requiring developmental or prerequisite classes or those taking additional
- Students not entering the program Fall Quarter.
- Non-resident U.S. Citizen - online only