The week of July 4th, Continuing Education is temporarily moving to Room 4106 (Library building).
Our new hours from June 20th through Sept. 2, 2016 are:
Monday –Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Attention Mature Job Seekers:
Bridges to Shoreline Courses
One of the fastest growing segments of the labor market is the age 50 and older worker. Bridges to Shoreline courses are designed for those who are 50 and older who want to or are being required to return to work or even change careers. Classes include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks, Keyboarding as well as Internet and computer basics. We also offer courses in job hunting, transitioning to a new career and financial management. Check the schedules on the left side of this page for detailed information.
Along with our Bridges courses (computer training, business and professional development offerings), we’ve launched classes to hone writing skills, improve and maintain mental and physical health, and so much more. Bridges offerings begin at the start of Spring Quarter, with our new Continuing Education courses beginning in April and May 2016. Browse the Summer schedule, and stay tuned in coming weeks for added courses and more details!
Shoreline also offers continuing education through online course offerings with our partner, ed2go.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How do I register?
A. The fastest way to register is by phone: 206-533-6706. Just have your payment information ready and you'll be enrolled right away. You can also register through Enrollment Services (206-546-4611) with questions about enrollment.
Q. Can the classes be audited?
A. No. If you attend a Continuing Education class, payment is required.
Q. Can I get a senior discount on the Workforce Career Builder courses?
A. The classes are already priced at the senior discount rate. No further discounts apply.
The registration process has been simplified for this program. No transcripts or placement
tests are required. Career Builder/Continuing Education students do not need to attend orientation.
Just call: 206-533-6706 to enroll right away, or:
Step 1. Apply for admission
Option 1 to apply for admission:
Apply online. You will receive your student ID number by reply email within 24-48 hours.
Option 2 to apply for admission:
Print the application form. Complete the form, then:
- bring it in person to Enrollment Services (on the second floor of the 5000 Building)
- or fax it to 206-546-5835
- or mail it to Enrollment Services, Room 5200, Shoreline Community College, 16101 Greenwood Avenue N, Seattle, WA 98133
- or scan and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive your student ID number by email or U.S. mail.
Please allow 2-3 days processing time.
Step 2. Register for a class
After you have received your student id, print and complete the Class Registration form, then bring it to Enrollment Services on the second floor of the 5000 Building.
- If you prefer you can fax the form to 206-546-5835
- or mail it to Enrollment Services, Room 5200, Shoreline Community College, 16101 Greenwood Avenue N., Seattle, WA 98133
- or scan and e-mail it to email@example.com.
- within 5 business days of registering or
- the first day of the quarter; whichever is first, or
- upon registration if the quarter has already started
Contact UsRon Carnell
CONTINUING EDUCATION IS TEMPORARILY RELOCATING
TO: ROOM 4106
Shoreline Community College
16101 Greenwood Ave. N
Shoreline, WA 98133